The CIC-NRC Cybersecurity Collaboration Consortium (CNCCC) is home to researchers from the University of New Brunswick's Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity (UNB-CIC) and the National Research Council (NRC) who conduct world-class research in cybersecurity.
This collaboration centre advances cybersecurity research and its applications in security, privacy, and safety; develops the skills of students and early career researchers; and promotes the cybersecurity sector of the local and national economies.
Areas of focus
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Smart homes, enterprises and cities
- Smart grids
- Network security, Internet of Things ( IoT ) security, mobile security
- Malware analysis and attribution
- Dataset generation and distribution
- Machine learning
- Human behaviour analytics
- Natural language processing
- Image and data analytics