Our technical services help small and large enterprises overcome workforce constraints and limited resources, accelerating design cycles and helping to identify product performance limits. We have experienced professionals on site to help our clients solve immediate technical problems associated with the transfer, adoption and diffusion of technology. Our specialized services range from testing and certifications to calibration, prototyping, demonstrations, scale-up and consulting.
Select a topic or research centre below to learn which NRC technical and advisory services can add value to your organization.
The NRC is committed to supporting our clients and collaborators with testing and technical services based on our unique research expertise and infrastructure. The NRC is equally committed to acting diligently to avoid knowingly engaging in routine testing services that may be delivered through Canadian private-sector laboratories offering such services. The NRC will endeavour to refer clients to Canadian private-sector labs when appropriate and will explore opportunities to license/transfer testing methodologies to Canadian private-sector service providers as circumstances warrant.
- Agri-Food 3 results available
- Agroforestry 2 results available
- Analytical chemistry 1 result available
- Biochemistry 1 result available
- Biodiversity 1 result available
- Biofuels 1 result available
- Biology 2 results available
- Biomass 1 result available
- Bioproducts 1 result available
- Breeding 1 result available
- Chemistry 2 results available
- Crops 2 results available
- Genetics 1 result available
- Genomics 2 results available
- Molecular genetics 1 result available
- Pathology 1 result available
- Economics and Industry 5 results available
- Energy 1 result available
- Sciences 1 result available
- Technology 2 results available