The National Research Council (NRC) offers Canadian businesses access to unique research infrastructure as well as the experts to optimize its use. This includes aerospace engineering and manufacturing, astronomy, high-throughput DNA sequencing, photonics, biotechnology and nanotechnology – to name just a few. Access to these facilities allows innovative businesses to pursue blue sky R&D opportunities here in Canada, while lowering the risks associated with R&D and accelerating product development.
Announced in the Fall Economic Statement 2022, the Government of Canada is investing $962.2M over 8 years and $121.1M ongoing to renew the NRC's facilities and real property as part of the modernization of the NRC to better invent, innovate and prosper.
The revitalization of the NRC's facilities and real property is an exciting opportunity for the NRC to advance research excellence, better partner with universities and industry, and increase the impact of NRC's work in support of Canada's science, technology and innovation goals.
Check this page for updates!
- 22 results found
- Remove filter forOttawa
- Remove filter forDigital Industries
- Advanced Manufacturing 8 results available
- Clean Technologies 9 results available
- Construction 6 results available
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 2 results available
- Big Data 1 result available
- Communication Technologies 1 result available
- Cyber Security 1 result available
- Electronic Systems and Components 2 results available
- Micro and Nano Electronics 3 results available
- Modeling and Simulation Technologies 9 results available
- Photonics 5 results available
- Quantum Technologies 1 result available
- Remote Sensing and Monitoring 1 result available
- Robotics 5 results available
- Smart and Connected Vehicles 2 results available
- Energy and natural resources 8 results available
- Transportation 13 results available