Roles and responsibilities
- R&D Engineer.
- Developing, adapting and running deterministic and probabilistic modelling tools to solve a diverse range of engineering problems related to liquid or solid phases of water either in the marine or freshwater contexts.
- Examples of past and present R&D includes ice roads, submarine-ice interaction, oil spill in ice, wave-structure interaction, flood forecasting and inundation modelling, frazil ice, ice forecasting, ice-structure interaction, and iceberg drift.
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of New Brunswick, Canada, 2009
- MScE, Mechanical Engineering, 2006, Tehran Polytechnic, Iran, 2006
- BScE, KNTU, Tehran, Iran, 2003
Professional Engineer, PEng, Ontario, Canada
My ResearchGate link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/M_Babaei
Mohammad Hossein (Hossein) Babaei
Research Council Officer, Advanced Numerical Modeling
Ocean, Coastal and River Engineering
1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R6
Preferred language: English
Other(s): Persian, Spanish